Wednesday, October 7, 2015

No one decides my fate, but me!

"I think it's safer I stick to my books. They're the only adventures I know that have happy endings." ~ Belle


Introduction New Theme
Hello dear mad followers. For those who aren't forgotten about us, perhaps know that we will start with a theme. That theme will last 3 months, after that we'll introduce a new one. The first theme will be: "Once Upon A Time." Why? Well, me and my sister have been watching the series for a while. Every time we watched Once Upon A Time together it was so much, so we decided to bring Storybrooke and the Enchanted Forest to our blog. We will introduce inspired outfit (like in this post), travel spot, adventures, and many more. We're constantly brainstorming and will make time to blog more as well.

About our absence
Well, a lot has happened. A lot of good and a lot of bad things, and now we try to get the pieces back together. I believe we have grown strong and are determined to write our own happy ending with our own adventures. Sometimes you have to pass a rough storm to finally see though a thick mist.

What I'm Wearing
Since Belle is one of my favorite characters in the series, I decided to start with her. Belle has a sweet style. She most of the time wears skirts or dresses, but sometimes you can also catch her wearing shorts. The look I was going for had to be light and still a little dreamy, since winter is not yet here. A skirt and a blouse did the trick, simple yet the details in the blouse and skirt make it interesting and fragile. Though Belle looks fragile, kind and beautiful on the outside, I believe she has a lot of courage and dares to give her opinion. And those opinions make beautiful quotes.

"And all you"ll have... is an empty heart and a chipped cup."


Skirt: Dresslink - Blouse: H&M - Shoes: River Island - Basket: Dille & Kamille 









Share:

10 comments

Andrea Ryan said...

Such a cute blog post. I love Once Upon a Time!

www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

Annabelle said...

This is such a pretty look! I like how you shot the outfit with a book too. Perfect accessory for Belle!

Belle in Black and White

Sarah said...

So lovely to see a post from you again. :) Gorgeous pics and such a wonderful outfit. You are stunningly beautiful. xo

Live-Style20 said...

so pretty ;-)


i invite to me too

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Brenda Evans said...

so sweet as always <3

instagram | @evansbrenda
breepluse.blogspot.com

Panty Buns said...

Your Belle from 'Once Upon a Time' themed outfit is beautiful - you look fabulous wearing it! I love the bow and ruffle trim of your H+M blouse and the delicate airy look and shape of your pretty Dresslink skirt. I too love happy endings - kudos on resolving to write happy endings for your own adventures :D

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2015/09/fbloggers-lingerie-haul-excuses-old.html

Nagareboshi said...

That's a lovely outfit. ^^
I like the idea of your theme. I'm looking forward to the next posts. ^__^

Nagareboshi9

maiko said...

I adore your all fashion<3<3

Unknown said...

This outfit is so feminine, I love it :)

Sugarcandycandy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Nice Outfit And Perfect Look abbraci.com

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig