Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Can you hear me out there?

~ Nana - Winter Sleep 

London: "It keeps coming back to me. I remember this pain. It spreads across my eyes. Everything is dull. Everyone's smiling, they're smiling. It pushes me far far away. I can't understand. Everything is blue."



What can I say. This blog is losing it's motivation, probably because we are very busy and a lot of stress is overflowing me. I'm tired everyday, I have problems with my neck, I have trouble sleeping. I try to eat healthy everyday, walk, but I guess nothing really helps. The hardest problem is, that I always keep everything for myself. Be hard and try to be strong while I'm not. It's mentally very tiresome. Anyway, these picture were taken a while ago. I inspired myself on Korean Streetstyle since I adore the style very much now. Do you have a kind of streetstyle you like very much?

Shoes: Asos - Blouse: H&M - Skirt: New Look - Glasses: GiantVintage








Share:

12 comments

Johnny said...

love it<3
greetings from germany;)
xoxo

Lara said...

You look beautiful!

Sarah said...

I hope you're feeling better soon! I always enjoy your blog posts. :) Love this outfit and the little puppy. xoxo

Marion said...

These sandals are so cute! <3

http://forest-doll.blogspot.com/

Jenna Opsahl said...

"Everything is blue." That's so beautiful.

I'm sorry things are rough. =[ I find myself very tired and just dull-feeling as well. I am hoping the new year will bring in some new vibes. Hang in there, darlin. Keep taking pictures and staying inspired, as best as you can.

xx
scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

Nagareboshi said...

Lovely photos! Yeah, sometimes it can be hard to find motivation... But we must push through! Something important I've come to learn over the years is that if you're not ok, it's more than ok to say so! Keeping it all bottled up doesn't help you in the long run... Well, we all want to be strong, don't we??? ^__^

Unknown said...

Perfect weekendoutfit!
xo

lovepirate said...

Take good care of yourself! I hope you feel better soon. <3
Still you look beautiful here.

Angie said...

such a cute outfit!

I know what you mean. I just cannot find the time to properly blog anymore either. :( its frustrating cause it is definitely still fun.

Ginger made in Japan said...

Love your shoes ^^
Hope you get better :)

Laura Jones said...

sorry to hear you're not feeling quite that well. i hope you'll feel healthier, better and more inspired really soon, though! and at least you look lovely, this is such a pretty&casual outfit! xx

Donna October said...

i love this look!


http://octobergraves.blogspot.com/
http://instagram.com/octobergraves

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig